Wednesday, May 6, 2009

c4er's first video clip at the lebanon hills


c4's first video clip was submitted by tad k.

today tad k mounted his video camera on the handlebar of mountain bike at the lebanon hills to ride and to show you what the trail is all about riding and enjoying the natural and wild.

i watched his clip and could image myself in the scene with refresh air. i get back to the reality when i could smell the chemical at the printing company where i work. it is good time for all of us to get out of city and to “living a life to its fullest our life!”

btw, tad k was clever to grab a riding today before it will rain this afternoon as weather warns.

enjoy watching tad k's video clip.

thank to tad k for submitting his video clip to share with us.

cuong aka buzz

2 comments:

  1. I went to Lebanon Hills with Tad last Saturday morning. It was my very first time to go on a trail with my brand spanking new MTB! It was a lot of fun and I plan to go there a few more times and hit some other trails in the metro area as well. I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you hooked by the ticks yet? ;)

    cuong aka buzz

    ReplyDelete