Sunday, April 12, 2009

ready and wait to roll out with c4ers



i just rode the track bike on track at the velodrome outside in perfect cool weather last saturday (yesterday) for open training first time since my introductory track class in 2007. i only rode for several laps and decided to call a quit for a day because my my neck is already stiff & sored due to hold the handlebar's handgrip too low for aero position. i will try to ride again next time after my neck get used to recover from.

i mounted both lemond road bike & jamis sonik track bike together on the rack to test driving on highway. i notice the wheel mounted on front rack began to have more vibration than the wheel mounted on rear rack when i drove mini at 60 mph. i decided to put both wheels mounted on rear rack for better draft and less vibration.

btw, you can see in photos why my two bikes scream my name and beg me to ride on them with you c4ers. thank god that i just finished preparing with my tax return today before deadline in april 15th! that is why i am looking forward to ride with you this april 18th on saturday for pedal off from the free of stress.

i save best one for the last one (rawland) when it is right time. ;)

cuong aka buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment